Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Retro 50s swap

Tiina received her swap package and posted a few photos on craftster, so I'm going to borrow them and post here to show what I made! She is my inspiration for posting more on my blog, so hopefully I'll stick with it. I'll definitely have to update when I receive from her!

Group photo showing kitchen set (apron, pot holder, oven mitt), neck scarf, earrings, handbag, and zine
Retro50sSwap1

Cherry earrings made from polymer clay
Retro50sSwap2

Close up of painted craft bag with beaded handle
Retro50sSwap3

Detail of embroidery on kitchen set
50s swap kitchen set.jpg

2 comments:

torrance said...

I got some great compliments when I was wearing the leopard neck scarf :)
I have to say I do look kinda good wearing it!

miss mara said...

Of course you do, you're a babe! I'm so glad you're actually wearing it, I was a bit scared you wouldnt' like that one!
Hooray for swaps!