Monday, January 7, 2008

Old year, New year.

So all results are in, and the resounding consensus is that, although 2007 wasn't all that I hoped for, I definitely ended the year on a good note. Here is a brief summation of what happened in my year, and why 2008 is going to be a year of growth (spiritual, maturing, intelligence), achievement, romance, excitement and contentment.

2007...

matt and elvis.jpg

cupcakes inside

infection rooftop show.jpg

l_b1a85347a462adf1e85af0511223c8f2.jpg

sew-sew-a-go-go's patch

LAID POLAROID

temple stylin

Running.jpg

2008...

lush_LS.jpg

airplane.jpg

house-for-sale-sign.jpg

tour van.jpg

architecture_13650c.jpg

Taj1.jpg


I'm going to be
+ more house-proud
+ more creative
+ committed to studying
+ romantic and spontaneous
+ fit and healthy
+ financially independent
+ close with my girls
+ never too far from home



...wish me luck...!

No comments: