Monday, August 27, 2007

Sunday morning training


Sunday morning training
Originally uploaded by S.S. Cupcakes
I had my first personal training session with Sarah at the uni on Sunday. After staying up until midnight studying with her for her next assessment, I got a few hours sleep and then arose at 7.30am. I rode my bike into the city, then did stair sprints, lunges, squats, pushups, situps, hovers and tricep dips. I'd have had a lot worse time if it weren't for the beautiful view of the river.

When I got home Matt and I cooked and ate breakfast, and then headed off for a bike ride. We rode all the way down the River Torrens to West Beach, then along the seaside to Glenelg, and then back home. We were riding for about 2 and a half hours, and got VERY sore bottoms as a result! It was a truly beautiful day (25 degrees I think?) and I was kicking myself for not bringing my camera out and about with me. Next bike trip photos will be a must.

No comments: